Sunday 28 October 2012

Introduction

Hello to anybody who has actually found this blog.

Just thought I would add a little background to why I am writing this. I am a huge fan of films. Have been ever since I first saw Darth Vader swing a lightsaber, John Hurts chest burst and Tom Hanks get slobbered on by a French Mastiff. Coupled with this I am an opinionated bastard who loves nothing more than having a right old moan. I started writing film reviews on Facebook in response to two Colin Firth films. The first was A Kings Speech, one of the greatest films of last year and genuinely one of my favourite films. The second was A Single Man, a film which I hated with such a passion I felt the need to let everybody know about it. I was so annoyed at this film that I had a bit of a rant and hence Poshbobs (a nickname some friends in manchester gave me) film reviews were born.

I hope you find these reviews helpful but as always they are just an opinion. I will also post on here other little opinions of mine such as top fives. In any case I welcome comments and other opinions and in lists of fives I would love people to post their own alternatives.

Thanks for reading

Poshbob

No comments:

Post a Comment